‘Hotel de France’ experience
Dates available in 2017
Choose your preferred dates of travel and take advantage of this superb package to the famous Hotel de France at La Chartre-sur-le-Loir*
Soak up the atmosphere , enjoy the breathaking le mans 24hr history and personalities displayed on the hotels walls. Relax in the recently renovated bedrooms, named after the racing drivers that have stayed in the past ,before exploring the gastronomy our chefs provide for you in our restaurant and brasserie.
Situated 40km south east of Le Mans the hotel is famous for the race teams such as the John Wyer Aston Martin and GT40 teams who stayed there. Also the drivers such as Ickx, Bell and Salmon the latter two who still stays at the hotel to this day.
The Hotel de France has specifically catered should you be unfortunate enough to suffer any breakdown issues by offering a vehicle collection service. You will be supplied with a full and comprehensive travel pack so that you can just enjoy your car on a relaxed few days away.
All the hassle and worry of travelling abroad in your classic is removed when booking this trip.
- Return sailing with Brittany Ferries from Portsmouth to St Malo with cabin accommodation on the outward crossing
- Three nights’ at the Hotel de France on B&B basis
- Entrance to museum in Loheac with access to over 400 vehicles
- Access to a private circuit at the museum for a morning
- Dinner with wine on all four evenings including the outbound ferry
- Loire River boat trip with lunch and wine included
- Wine producer visit and tasting
- Le Mans visit and museum entrance with private guided tour
- Le Mans Karting with 8 min qualifying and two 10 min races
*all subject to availability
Prices vary depending on requested dates therefore please use the contact details below for accurate prices.
Tel. 01483 281 282 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Book this tour
Book by phone
Feel free to call our office and book this tour over the phone by calling 01483 281 282
Express interest and let us call you back by completing the form below.
Download the booking form by clicking HERE
Ready to book?
- Just a quick note to say a big thank you for all your help and organisation for our Italy trip. We have had some really positive feedback since everyone got back and I think they all had a really amazing time. You even managed to arrange an earthquake for the last night I believe!
- Just a short message to say very many thanks to Thomas and Nick for a fantastic trip to Angouleme for the races. Your organisation was faultless and we can honestly say that this was the best motoring trip we have ever participated in. The food, wine and accommodation was second to none and we made many new friends as well as meeting up with old acquaintances. We have been on quite a few motoring trips/rallies over the last few years, but this has to be the best so far. We hope to join you all again in 2014. Thank You once again.
- Seems like we have been away for months, now back to reality! Just a quick note of thanks from Aly & myself for an amazing time, a brilliant event, the best of the weather and really good company.
- Hannah and I had a great time with you all at Classic Le Mans. La Beuneche was just the most perfect retreat from the (wonderful) aural barrage of the track, and with your know how, contacts and great company it made a great and memorable trip.
- Thomas, A note to say thanks for a very enjoyable trip to Monaco. Great roads, good hotels, food, wine and company. See you on the next adventure! Best wishes
- Just to say what a super time we had on the Angouleme tour and follow on trip.
- returned safely- Great event-Great Locations-Fantastic meals- Will tell all my Friends- Well done and best regards to you and Nick
- I would also like to express my thanks to you for organising a great event which we all thoroughly enjoyed. Great event, location, food and good company too.
- Want to tell you we returned ok and to thank you for an excellent trip, it exceeded my expectations and thought your organisation, eating establishments, events , hospitality, hotels etc. were excellent, a great crowd of people all which made the trip so enjoyable , you have a great formulae so congratulations.
- Just a short note to personally thank you for your excellent organisation of the Spa Classic tour last weekend. I will certainly recommend your services to friends and hopefully join you on another tour in the future. Well done and thank you again.