We are looking to expand our team and have a role for an operations executive. Below is the job role and spec. Do please get in touch if you are interested.
East Horsley, Surrey
Role Operations Executive
Salary Up to £23,000 per annum
Sector Tour Operator
Job function Operations
Hours Full time
Contract type Permanent
Are you a travel candidate who is now looking for an Operations Executive role? Now is an exciting time to join this Tour Operator as they continue their successful journey. They are looking for an Operations Executive to join their Operations Department at their busy HQ.
The Operations Department plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business, the core focus of the department is to deal with all post booking queries to ensure that the Tour Operator’s customers’ holidays take place with no problems.
As a part of the Operations Department you will be working closely with other team members working towards completing daily, weekly and monthly tasks in a timely fashion reporting directly to the managing director.
- Dealing with queries from customers via telephone and email
- Processing bookings & invoicing
- Credit control
- Sending out travel documents to customers
- Dealing with changes to bookings
- Speaking to suppliers about bookings
- Obtaining customer information to complete bookings
- Courtesy calls to customer prior to their departure
- Assisting with customer feedback queries
- The role will also assist with other areas of the operations as required
Key Travel Requirements:
- Must be from an operations/customer service/reservations or an administration background
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and a quick learner
- Able to work on own initiative and take ownership for completing tasks
- Professional attitude
- Previous experience of working in a Travel Operations Department
- Experience with SAGE accounting will help beneficial but not essential
- French speaker
There is an excellent salary package on offer, which is paying up to £23,000 per annum, plus benefits for the right candidate.
If you’re ready to shine in a new role, apply today!